Terms and Conditions
- All individuals being granted gate pass to access any of the Port areas required to comply to Port's Security and Safety Procedures.
- You must adhere to driving speed limit and all traffic procedures in the Port.
- Smoking in non-smoking area (incl.Vessels) is prohibited.
- You must leave the place immediately when you hear emergency bell and proceed to the evacuation point.
- Carriage of passengers inside the port is prohibited, unless authorised and positive identification can be verified.
- No access is allowed to unathorised areas.
- Fishing is prohibited in the Port area.
- Port Gate Pass Fees will be collected before pass issued, as per Port rate.
- Port authority has the right to withdraw any visitor gate pass, in case of Port's Rules and Regulation been vilated.